Head over to Mel’s place to see what the other girls are showing.
I go by the nickname Cowgirltn for a few reasons. I LOVE horses, have had horses for 28 years, fight like a cowgirl, love like a cowgirl. Today’s show and tell is what I have learned from the horses I’ve had the pleasure of befriending over the years. My 2010 wall calendar is “What Horses Teach Us” the quotes below are from it. From my 1st horse Dot who kept me from hitting a tree when I was 7 to my big baby Roy who is my current love.
- Don’t be afraid to lean on a friend
- Relish your independence
- Its beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.
- A smile is the easiest way to improve your appearance
- Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.
- To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan, but also believe.
- If we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly, our whole life would change.
- Those who contemplate the beauty of the earth find reserves of strength that will endure as long as life lasts.
- Life has it’s majestic moments
- Stay close to your friends
- Renew yourself with the beauty of nature
- What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies.