What I won an award. I can’t believe it! I would like to thank my family for all their support, my husband for standing by my side, and to all my fans you have been fabulous. If I could give you all a swag bag I would. It would include pregnancy tests, ovulation kits, a sharps container, some needles, some tissue for all the tears of joy. Because, we all are going to get our happy endings. A very special thank you to Venting Vagina for nominating me.
My 7 things which was actually pulled from my pending adoption profile(I’ve had it created for a couple years now) just in case DH ever gives me the thumbs up to pursue adoption:
1) I am a member of a catholic church but moonlight every couple of months at a Baptist church.
2) I love the smell of my horse’s nose. I love the combo of hay, grass, his fur. It rarely smells like manure. I don’t smell it then I wash it.
3) I shop mainly at Whole Foods and farmers markets; I won’t buy products tested on animals.
4) My 3 year old brother died when I was 12. He wandered off into the forest by our house. We had a tree fort in the woods with steps leading up to it. There were two steps parallel to each other and some how he climbed up but fell in between the two steps and suffocated. By the time we found him he was already gone.
5) I have seen Dirty Dancing over 100 times.
6) My mom is my best friend and I am SO blessed to have her for a mother.
7) I have been an extra in 2 country music videos. A Tracy Bird video and Blue Country.
If your nominated. Thank your nominator, list 7 things about yourself we don’t know, then nominate 10 fellow bloggers. Now for my nominees:
1) Big P and Me
3) Emily Foster
4) Roccie Road
8) Foxy Popcorn