Mark and I are back from our babymoon to Puerto Vallarta. We joined my dad and step mom for 7 days in the sun. My dad and Mark get along pretty good and they both love to play golf. Which gave my step mom and I time to rest, read books, and sun bathe.
- Mark upgrading me to 1st class for the flight to PVR. I loved getting treated like a princess for 4 hours.
- Warm weather, tons of pools, poolside service.
- Whale watching, we followed a momma and calf while sailing on a chartered sailboat.
- Reading “The Help”, it’s a really good book and I couldn’t put it down.
- Spending time with Mark, my dad and step mom
- No drinking, I had to watch others enjoy there cervezas, Spanish coffees, margaritas.
- Looking like a beached whale next to the beautiful blond model we met.
That’s it, it was a great vacation and we had a great time.
Now onto the final countdown. I won’t be traveling for a few months but welcome the reason.